Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$83
View deal
Hotels.comUS$83
TripadvisorUS$83
ZenHotels.com
TravelocityUS$83
Orbitz.comUS$83
Trip.comUS$83
All reviews two blocks indoor pool private balcony free breakfast separate bedroom within walking distance the room was nice off street parking restaurants and shops common areas oatmeal free parking rehoboth avenue beach microwave sirens sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2021

Honestly can not say enough about our stay at the breakers! The rooms were small, but to be expected at a hotel at the beach. The rooms and hotel all in all were completely spotless. Due to covid they were not coming into the room to clean, however when we needed towels we went right to the front desk and they would immediately give them to us no problem! The staff was excellent as well, they were super friendly and very helpful ! Would definitely stay again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2021

Stayed there two nights (Wednesday and Thursday, July 2021) and came away very impressed. We did end up paying a premium room rate of $370/night, but the old adage "you get what you pay for" applied.
Our room was a spacious suite with two queens in the bedroom section and a couch and sitting area right next to the balcony sliding glass doors. Bathroom was small, but neat and up to date. Common areas throughout the hotel were very well maintained, and the front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was efficient and tasty. You order what you want the night before and they quickly serve it you when you arrive...they have a great system. The location is awesome, two short blocks from the boardwalk and close to all shopping amenities. The only reason I am giving this a four star is because they don't offer housecleaning for multiple nights. It is incumbent on you to get your towels and garbage bags from the front desk. All of the staff members we encountered were friendly and well trained...a great reflection on them and management.
All in all a very enjoyable stay and highly recommended!

Reviewed 21 July 2021

Hotel Lobby is nice with a Starbucks coffee machine in the lobby. We had a room on the first floor across from the ice machine, so that was a bit noisy at times. The room was an average size with a door to an outside area with 2 chairs. The beds were clean but there was a slight odor, im assuming coming from the carpet, which was a bit shopworn. That needs to be updated. The bathrooms were also very tiny.. Toilet and tub in 1 room and sink just outside the door. There was nowhere to put anything in the bathroom other than on top of the toilet. That could be improved.

Breakfast was offered upstairs, although with COVID, it was served for you in take out containers, which was fine. was a good helping of eggs, potato's, bacon, and a croissant. The pool area is nice as well on the roof.

Close to all attractions downtown and beach! Probably would stay again, but not first choice.

2  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed here one night, after opening the pull out sofa to find the Mattress disgusting with stains and pieces of food. I go to the front desk and ask them for help and they tell me there’s nothing that they can do I would not recommend this place at all. Then we try and get a shower and there’s black mold in the shower area needs a deep cleaning. You would think that they would try and move us to another room but again they told me there was nothing they could do. Do your homework before you stay here!

Room tip: Parking is horrible!
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Janine L
Reviewed 2 July 2021

I brought a small dog to Rehobeth, so I knew it was not going to be a 5 star room!
However, I was not prepared for the neglectful service and the attitude of the personal behind the front desk.

Whether or not you have a pet, your "breakfast" consisted of going to the 4th floor and either sitting down with your pre-ordered food or picking up your to go bag. Your options for breakfast were limited and often not available. You had to complete a form the night before and if you did not, well no breakfast for you!

If you asked for a plastic fork etc , you were they didnt have any and the breakfast room was locked. If you asked for more coffee K-cups , you were told no.

If you do bring your dog to the "dog friendly rooms" the policy which they do not tell you is your room will not be cleaned, you have no way of receiving clean towels or supplies unless you go to the lobby to beg for them. Yet, they charge $50.00 a night extra. Interesting

Additionally, I was at the desk while a reservation was being made and the reservation host asked the customer if they had military or AAA. I then asked if I could use mine as no one asked and I had both. They told me NO because my reservation was made ( yet not paid for ).

Parking is a mess, no one helps you with luggage , get your own cart, they
have one elevator which is on slow mode. Take the stairs if you can!

What this has going for it is close to beach and all amenities and a bed!

Room tip: stay in front and top floor if you are traveling without a pet
Date of stay: June 2021