Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Hotels.com
US$105
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$84
PricelineUS$105
Agoda.comUS$105
All reviews fun happy hour breakfast and happy hour beach equipment guests feel the entire property rooms were spotless quiche stayed one night minute walk to the beach main building crackers next morning walking distance free breakfast beachy mimosas cottage
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

We only stayed one night on our way from New Hampshire to Florida. We loved Rehoboth Beach and the Ocean Glass and would definitely stay longer the next time. The room was super clean and the breakfast was delicious. The hosts also couldn’t have been nicer!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2021

We spent one night here on a trip to the Eastern Shore. It is very cute. The room was clean, towels nice and thick. We had a lovely gift basket waiting for us which we much appreciated. The breakfast was very good. I was impressed that it even included mimosas! The location is about a mile from the downtown boardwalk. From the outside it doesn’t look particularly impressive, but it is neat and well maintained. Definitely recommend it.

Room tip: If you are reasonably fit, you can walk downtown.
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

My husband and I were close by in Maryland dropping our daughter off at college and decided last minute to spend a night in Rehoboth area. We found opening at the Ocean Glass Inn, and I won’t lie, I was a little worried when we booked, not knowing what to expect. We arrived right at the end of happy hour, but were kindly told to head into room with tons of snacks and drinks, encouraged to make ourselves feel at home and take whatever we wanted back to our room. We stayed in cottage 16 (king bed) - it was amazing! So cozy, clean and it and the entire property decorated in such cute, tasteful beach decor! Loved it!! We were able to walk into town at night, easy stroll to boardwalk and back. Next morning we were treated to free breakfast… we have told so many people about our stay here and can’t wait for the chance to come back! Thank you Jeremy and Jadine for creating such a beautiful space and for taking such care to make your guests feel like they’re at home away from home.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2021

The Ocean Glass Inn is AMAZING and a hidden gem! It was my first time visiting the area for a wedding and there were at least 15 people in the room block. The proximity was prime and the hospitality was first-class - on behalf of the entire team - and it certainly exceeded my expectations for a beach town - the team certainly "gets it." From the nightly happy hours to the morning breakfasts, you will find yourself in serenity during your stay. I don't have any negative comments to share and would highly recommend staying here on your next visit. A few times throughout the weekend I did hear, however, that the main building hot water was far from superior. I stayed in one of the cottages and had no issues. Regardless, I think they were at capacity and the group of us was getting ready within the same timeframes. This might have been a glitch or intermittent issue, and for that I gave them the benefit of the doubt this time around.

If I ever return to the area, I would most certainly consider this entity.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 24 August 2021

Location:
The Ocean Glass Inn is a quaint lodging about a mile from the boardwalk in Rehoboth Beach. My partner and I didn't find it particularly difficult to make the walk to and from the boardwalk, and it was nice to be a little removed from all the hustle and bustle. The room had more vehicular noise than I would have preferred, but not so much that it disturbed our stay.
The Inn/room:
Everything was renovated, clean, and the attention to beach-themed details in both the room and breakfast area was superb. As a candle-lover, I also appreciated the burning candles in the common space.
We were greeted on check-in day to a daily afternoon reception that includes free alcoholic beverages and snacks. Also offered was a free daily breakfast. This was mostly grab and go, though there were also tasty fresh made frittatas. If you miss breakfast, there is a good diner right across the street.
The Inn offers free rental of beach chairs, umbrellas, beach towels, and even a cart to wheel everything in. This made our beach day much easier and enjoyable.
The room itself was small, but as I said, the details were so top-notch and the room was so clean that I hardly paid any mind. The bathroom was standard size, with the tub being much deeper than a normal hotel room, perfect for a soak after a beach day.
The staff:
Friendly and clearly dedicated to customer service. I had nothing but positive interactions with everyone from the front desk, to housekeeping, to the breakfast attendant.
This is a hidden gem that I can't recommend highly enough. 10/10