“Absolutely Beautiful Coffee House steps away from the Boardwalk!”

The Coffee House Premium Brews & New Home Gallery
Reviewed 1 August 2016

If you need a quiet respite from the loud people or crazy boardwalk, step into the Coffee House! They have teamed up with Schell Brothers and made this one of the fanciest coffee houses that I have ever seen. It seems almost out of place, given its location. I can say that I asked the ladies behind the counter if they had any drinks that featured caramel (since none were listed), and they whipped me up a caramel frappe! I was ever so pleased with the ambiance of this establishment, even if it takes a few minutes to realize that they are advertising a housing development company as well!

Reviewed 16 July 2016

We had an almond pastry and cinnamon sweet roll. Both were sooo good. And we also had regular and iced coffee. Both were delicious.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

If you love a wonderful cup of coffee, this is your spot. We've enjoyed their hot and cold specialty brews. The atmosphere is wonderful and welcoming. Next place to decompress while enjoying a quality brew.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Simple yet clean coffee house where you can also find the home of your dreams. Combination of two unique businesses that blend together nicely.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Love stopping in here during my early morning walk. Their coffee is reasonably priced and very tasty.