“Good Breakfast ”

Kaisy's Delights
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Austrian, European
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We got bacon,egg, and cheese sandwiches to go. Service was good. Austrian Music piped in. Kaiser Rolls were very fresh. There are tables and window seating. Tiny chairs for little kids.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Nice breakfast nosh. Wasn't really my thing but I can see why people love it! Pastry was moist and delicious.

1  Thank Avansant
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The new KD in Lewes has delicious breakfast and a fun atmosphere. Who wouldn't get a kick out of seeing a super giant pancake on the griddle? Enjoyed breakfast and anxious to try KD's again including the ice cream.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Love their compotes that go on the Kaisy. Bacon cooked the way I like it. Great breakfast/brunch treat.

3  Thank Philip J
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I'm not really a breakfast person, but my husband was intent on trying this place. As soon as we walked in, we were greeted with an offer to take a kaisy. I found the owner (at least I'm assuming he was the owner) to be very friendly and informative! I would 100% recommend you try this place! The kaisy has a very good flavor and texture. And you can read the story of how they came to be which is posted on the wall. Loved it!

4  Thank ktalbott0