“There subs are the best”
Review of Willey Farms

Willey Farms
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Townsend
Description: Welcome to Willey Farms! Tucked halfway between Delaware's two largest cities of Wilmington and Dover, Willey Farms is a Delaware "must visit". Choose Fresh Fruit and Vegetables, Candy, Natural and Organic foods. Our Deli offers made to order subs and sandwiches, hot lunches every day, soup, sliced luncheon meat and cheese. Delicious baked goods, too! Stroll through our Garden Center and Nursery to find exactly what you're looking for. In season, we have hundreds of trees, shrubs, houseplants and flowers to choose from. Our beautifully decorated Home Accent department offers country, whimsical and eclectic home accents from small one-of-a-kind finds to large furnishings and decor items. Our displays are changing constantly!
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Lots of choices, I have had there turkey sandwiches, there subs and other items from there deli. The cole slaw and potatoe salad is very good.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Lucky for me Willey's is just a few mile down the road from me. Fresh local and imported produce, a deli and almost anything else you need!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This local market has the best employees and products available, They make fresh subs, have fresh vegetables and fruit, and have many beautiful things for your home or garden. Our family also purchases it's Christmas tree here. A must stop if passing through Townsend, Delaware.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I love to come here every once in awhile to puruse the newest home decorations they have out. This is my favorite part of Willeys, although very expensive! When I'm there I'll buy some produce and always the turbinado chocolate almonds! I love the chicken salads they make there too.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Bias: I grew up going to Willey farms in the 90s. I recently revisited Delaware and had to stop by Willey Farms. It is still an amazing local store 20 years later.