“Daughter requests to go here.”

Jasmine Asian Cuisine
Ranked #94 of 578 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I love the decor, could be a little more air conditioned but the only thing I've gotten that I did not like was the chicken tempura roll. My mistake! lol but the rest of the sushi,soups, dim sum and alcoholic beverages have been so very good. Very nice waitstaff. We like to go there when we are on the Concord Pike.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit and I'm sure it won't be my last. Calls itself Asian cuisine instead of Chinese or some other ethnic because there's a sampling of Chinese, Thai, Korean, Japanese, and a wide selection of sushi and sashimi. It was perfect for what I hoped to have for dinner tonight. I started with Hot and sour soup which was actually made with a very well-done broth A great balance of vegetables, could have used a little more tofu and chicken or beef. Would have looked perfect if they had garnished it with some sprigs of chives. I've had a lot of Hot and sour soup from a number of restaurants and this was one of the best, if not the best.

My entrée was Japanese eggplant sautéed in black bean sauce with beef. I asked them to make it spicy and to serve me some chili oil on the side. It was excellent. It's such a simple dish and can have a tendency to be too oily. This one was clearly stirfried in a while but there was no oily flavor to it. It was served piping hot with loads of sliced green onions and a very reasonable serving of thinly sliced beef stir fried in.

Even the tabletop was exemplary. There were no disposable chopsticks wrapped in paper that I had to peel apart. Instead I enjoyed press linens with quality chopsticks and servingware that was comparable to a fine dining experience.

My hotel specializes in high end French cuisine so this was a much welcomed and very successful break from that.

I came at the end of their day and they were not busy so service was great. Even though I'm sure they wanted to go home, nothing about their demeanor made me feel less than welcome.

I will be back. I hope they have a bar because I would've loved a drink tonight

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Do not be misled by its location in a strip mall. This is a regular place for locals. My wife & I (with & without many friends) have dined here many times and have enjoyed take out dinners. NEVER disappointed- a new pretty menu with the usual favorites. Thai Lemongrass soup - excellent. Sashimi - always the freshest. The sashimi salad - perfect. Other more substantial dinner entrees - delicious, fresh and satisfying. Very highly recommended.

1  Thank Ihor R
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Happy Hour martinis are great price and interesting variety. Saketini is yummy. The sushi roll prices are really great. Ive never had a bad one. And as for entrees, the Pad Thai w chicken is a winner every time.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

excellent and fresh sashimi , variety of well arranged sushi rolls.
Other asian foods are also available