“Nice Place for Healthy Choices”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #262 of 560 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 March 2016

My wife and I frequently stop at this Panera Bread after playing volleyball for several hours. We often get the Pick Two (salad and soup, soup and sandwich, or salad and sandwich). The combinations are very creative and we always get a good meal.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Very busy Panera and in need of a make over. Sometimes they are very short staffed and the waits are way too long. The counter for coffee and pastry in the morning can be unbearable.
They need some management retraining, I love the coffee and bread, but they never have enough staff at the buy periods.

Reviewed 20 January 2015 via mobile

Terrific place for good, reasonably priced food. Nice atmosphere. Tables outside but on Kirkwood Highway . Not so pleasing music to me this time around. Paper coffee cup w paper sleeves YEA! holds good enough coffee.

Thank J. Roy C
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Panera Bread is one of my special places to eat any time I travel. I always look for a Panera Bread when I am on the road. Good Healthy Food there without having to search for it on the menu. They know how to do it right.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Always a good stop for those times you need something reliable and fast. Great soups and sandwiches that are always pleasing.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!