“Great Food with Delivery”

King Garden Restaurant
Ranked #110 of 560 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I often am weary of ordering Chinese food in places I don't know well.. sometimes it's less than expected. I must say we ordered seven different items and everyone was great.. Great taste, tender, and the crab Rangoon's were to die for.. highly recommend it to anybody in the Wilmington area looking for Chinese food..

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The food is decent. I get carry-out or delivery. The inside is very minimalistic, almost spartan. The owners and workers can sometimes be found eating inside (4 tables at most). Often there's a child being taken care of in the eating area. Better to get food and go. On both delivery and take-away they staple the styrofoam containers. I am always wondering if one of those staples could get mixed into the food. Perhaps not the epitome of Chinese food, perhaps middle of the road. I live in the area.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Not much to look at from the front, but we gave it a try and the food is very good.
Very nice staff also. Not much room to eat in, only two tables.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I always enjoy King Garden. The prices are fair the the food is great. Nothing especially unique about it, but I've never had a bad experience there and I'll continue to use it when I want some good Chinese food.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

I like this place more so than most. Their food is not a greasy as other places and my orders have always been correct, which is a big deal to me.