“The only Chinese food we eat”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Inn Restaurant
Ranked #179 of 588 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I've been coming here for years. Great food. Usually takes about 15mins when ordered. I would recommend this place if your looking for Chinese.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I have China Inn on speed dial! Well, actually they are saved to my favorites in my contact list and are found in my recently dialed numbers at least twice a month. Their food is great, waiting for take-out isn't long, and they are always friendly. My favorite take-out order is the Sesame Chicken Special (includes an egg roll and pork fried rice) and Won-Ton soup.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

A friend recommended China Inn, so having had a craving for a few days I decided to give it a try. I ordered the chicken and broccoli lunch special with white rice and two egg rolls. My food was ready pretty quickly which was nice however it was kind of disappointing. The broccoli was barely heated through and still extremely hard, the chicken was OK but the sauce had no flavor. There was a good amount to mix in with the rice, but it was tasteless. The egg rolls were a huge disappointment; one was double wrapped and both wraps were chewy and had a greasy taste and the other just tasted greasy.

Their menu says they have free delivery so I asked what the delivery area was. They will deliver in a 2 mile radius.

Maybe it was just an off day because my friend raved about it and even though the portion size was good I'm not sure I'll come back here. In my opinion the food wasn't good enough to go out of my way to come here.

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

Finding good Chinese food in Delaware is a task.We found the China Inn 3 years ago and we love the food.Always fresh and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

this place is not too far of a drive. Another place rated much higher is also in the earea but it tends to be pricey for take out. China Inn however was pretty spot on for take out. Food was ready when we arrived, Good portions(leftovers for next day), asked for spicy and they add it and tasty. Will definitely use as a take out option again. Restaurant itself was clean, few seats, friendly young lady working front counter. Over all very pleased for a take out place.