“Good Chinese food”

China Inn Restaurant
Ranked #188 of 560 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I was in the mood for Chinese food tonight so stopped at China Inn Restaurant to pick up dinner. Wonton soup, steamed dumplings, shrimp with Chinese vegetables. It was all delicious and was cooked in a timely manner.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

On a Sunday evening it is not always easy to get Chinese takeout. We phoned in to China Inn and in 10 minutes I picked up the soup and veg dish we wanted. Quantities were generous and the quality of the produced used and its preparation were very good. Disappointing, however, was the lack of seasoning that would make this a dish to be purchased again. Both were bland and ujnderseasoned.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

The menu you have listed is not for this restaurant please delete this menu. It is very confusing to call the restaurant and this NOT be their menu. Please delete so that customers can have a better experience. It's frustrating to decide on a dish, call the restaurant and they don't have it because its NOT their menu. Their food is quite yummy when ordered as a walk in, just wanted to pre-order ahead using online menu and it's not their menu and they did not authorize Trip Advisor to post this. Please delete this menu for this address. Thanks.

1  Thank tstblack
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I've been coming here for years. Great food. Usually takes about 15mins when ordered. I would recommend this place if your looking for Chinese.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I have China Inn on speed dial! Well, actually they are saved to my favorites in my contact list and are found in my recently dialed numbers at least twice a month. Their food is great, waiting for take-out isn't long, and they are always friendly. My favorite take-out order is the Sesame Chicken Special (includes an egg roll and pork fried rice) and Won-Ton soup.