“Great Mom and Pop”

Add it.
Kozy Korner Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 589 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Love the Mom and Pop’s and will always support them. This is a diner with a huge menu. We had omelets, potatoes, pancakes and sausage. The food was great, and our server was so nice and friendly. They only take cash.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

As you all know, breakfast is one of the basic food groups in my house. This place definitely serves it up good. 3 eggs and a meat comes with toast and coffee for less than $10.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

A great local breakfast and lunch hangout. The waitress knows what I want before I sit down because I come here often. Super friendly staff and reliably good food.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I was helping a friend get to a medical appointment and was looking for a good diner for brunch. Kosy Korner scored well compared to other Wilmington restaurants and it is near my friend's doctor. We stopped in and it was good - worth the effort to find it and go. To be clear, it is small and blends into the neighborhood. So, look carefully for you may drive by, Parking can be a little tough. We parked around the block - not too far. The restaurant itself is clean and has a warm feel. The food were ordered was standard breakfast - omelette with a side of sausage. The food was well cooked and tasty. The prices were reasonable. The server was effective. She kindly suggested a table with more room - nice. It is a breakfast and lunch diner. So, plan to be out by 2:00 PM as they will let you know.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Great is the only way to explain it. Had to get car serviced and this place was just around the corner. We were seated quickly and had coffees almost before we could sit down. Had the 9.00 special, coffee, toast, 2 eggs , home made fried potatoes, and meat of our choice. Sausage patty, and Scrapple were delicious. Great Home fries were thin and cooked just right. Waitress was terrific, very attentive . Very clean. A local restaurant that welcomes everyone. Next time I'm at the Audi dealership I'll come back for another great experience.