“Fresh is as Fresh is”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #231 of 563 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Have had numerous meals down through the years, but never much more than a coffee/roll for breakfast and salads for lunch. Consistently very good in all aspects.
Today tried a promotional item ----a Egg, ham, and cheese breakfast sandwich. I'm here to say it was absolutely delicious. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I do not recommend. Ordered for take out a cup of their Baked Potato soup and a Classic Grilled Cheese sandwich. The soup tasted burned and the grilled cheese sandwich was tasteless. Basically like eating doughy bread. Couldn't discern any cheese flavor at all. And while the soup looked fine, there was an unpleasant burned flavor as if it was sitting in the pot too long. You'd think a company who serves the same thing every day all day long would have this down by now. Cost me $11.38 for soup and sandwich and I couldn't eat half of it.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I went for soup and a sandwich and it was OK. The soup was tasty but I found there wasn't a lot of cheese in the grilled cheese sandwich. I was disappointed at the serving size considering the price you pay.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We come here often and always enjoy. I'm a fan of the Bistro French Onion soup and the Green Goddess Cobb salad. My other half enjoys either the Pick 2 soup and salad or the Pick 2 soup and 1/2 sandwich.
One question though....are you planning on bringing back the black bean soup? It's a favorite.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We were in the area and Panera popped in our heads.We like the variety and freshness of the food.The decor was relaxing and service was timely.Sometimes the selection boards are a bit confusing. Overall a very good experience.