“Doesn't Get Better than Ice Cream!”
Review of Friendly's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Friendly's
Ranked #5 of 8 Dessert in Wilmington
Reviewed 2 June 2015

I have been going to this Friendlys since the one at Painter's Crossing closed a couple of months ago. I go monthly. My husband and I got the all you can eat shrimp during our last visit. The shrimp was hot and good! You only get one serving of the sides but that's just enough. At the end of the meal, I still had a happy ending, two scoop sundae, and almost had to be rolled out of the place. During the visits Sunday for breakfast or dinner, the service has always been attentive. Parking is easy in front of the restaurant.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

Needed a place to grab a quick breakfast and chose Friendly's. It didn't appear open on the Saturday morning at 9am, but it was. I've never been to a Friendly's for breakfast, but thought they would have had more of a selection on the menu. Anyhow, the service was great, food was average, but very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I live in the area and this is probably the best Friendly's near by. There are a couple that I won't even go to. But this one is always clean, the staff is friendly and attentive and the quality of the food is consistent.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

We stopped in to place a takeout order but found we were 20 minutes too early for a lunch order. When we explained we had driven from out of town to bring food to a small group at my dad's nursing home, the staff stepped in and got the grill fired up and our food cooked and boxed right away, no waiting for the 1100 lunch hour. This was so helpful and greatly appreciated. My dad and his friends enjoyed the burgers and ice cream. My salad was good.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Had pancakes and home fries, m&m pancake. Pancakes were dry and horrible, they peeled in half . Breakfast menu is VERY limited, hardly any choices. Staff was "friendly" but not enough to compensate for the really bad pancakes.

Been to Friendly's? Share your experiences!