“:)”

Add it.
Friendly's
Ranked #5 of 10 Dessert in Wilmington
Reviewed 15 September 2015

great place to grab a bite to eat and enjoy ice cream.bad idea to come here on friday or saturday due to movie theater with in walking distance.usually crowded those nights

Reviewed 19 June 2015

This was the second and last chance for this Friendly's to redeem itself...it did not! I am not sure if the problem was the servers or the kitchen, but no one was being served anything - drinks, food, anything, in a timely fashion. One table got up and walked out before their meal arrived because the wait was sooooo loooong. (The waitress put their meals down on the deserted table and they sat there for the entire time we were there). My Grandchildren wanted to stay or we would have bailed out as well. Patrons were complaining everywhere! It is too bad, because the food was pretty good!!

Reviewed 2 June 2015

I have been going to this Friendlys since the one at Painter's Crossing closed a couple of months ago. I go monthly. My husband and I got the all you can eat shrimp during our last visit. The shrimp was hot and good! You only get one serving of the sides but that's just enough. At the end of the meal, I still had a happy ending, two scoop sundae, and almost had to be rolled out of the place. During the visits Sunday for breakfast or dinner, the service has always been attentive. Parking is easy in front of the restaurant.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

Needed a place to grab a quick breakfast and chose Friendly's. It didn't appear open on the Saturday morning at 9am, but it was. I've never been to a Friendly's for breakfast, but thought they would have had more of a selection on the menu. Anyhow, the service was great, food was average, but very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I live in the area and this is probably the best Friendly's near by. There are a couple that I won't even go to. But this one is always clean, the staff is friendly and attentive and the quality of the food is consistent.