“Still the great Friendly's”
Review of Friendly's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Friendly's
Ranked #5 of 10 Dessert in Wilmington
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I always liked Friendly's and we have not visited in a while. My wife likes their grilled hot dog and I like their fish-a-ma-jig. We went for lunch and they did not disappoint; and being seniors we get a free Sunday, that never disappoints. We're going to try a breakfast next, the menu looked interesting.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Had a 50% off breakfast with my wife. The food was solid, well prepared and plated well. Service could have been faster given the light customer load at the time. It was a steal at half off.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Often go here for lunch with friends as it's reasonably priced and there is a good selection of things to eat. There are also plenty of ice cream flavors and concoctions to choose from. There is also a Senior Citizens menu and I have found the staff to be pleasant and prompt.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Two of is sent here before a late night movie. I wanted a banana split but they had no bananas so I got the Jim Dandy sundae without the bananas. My friend got the all you can eat shrimp with onion rings, and tomato soup. It was all good. The restaurant was packed but we got excellent service.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Best fish and chips anywhere. We've been to a British Tavern in nearby PA and theirs weren't as good! And there's no better dessert than the 'Nuts over Caramel' ice cream with caramel sauce! Turned my husband on to both and now we go on a regular basis.