US$151
US$130
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Inn At Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$149
US$134
Courtyard
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$68
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

HOTEL DU PONT(Wilmington)
US$399
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewschase centerbaseball stadiumplanet fitnessfront deskrainfall showerblues festivalminor leagueroom serviceiron hill breweryconference centerlots of parkingroom blockjoe's crab shackwaterfront areamodern hotellobby bareasy access
Reviewed 3 May 2018

My daughter Jasmin got married at the " The Waterfall" in Claymont De on Friday 4/27/18. The people at the " The Waterfall" and our wedding coordinator (Pam Averette-Howard) recommended the "Westin Wilmington". That was the best choice ever!! The hotel and the rooms are beautiful and the staff are very friendly and professional. I loved it. I would like to personally thank Everett and Zeph for taking great care of us and resolving a minor issue that I had with my credit card. They both understood how things can get a little crazy before a wedding. They were very accommodating and let me know that their only concern was to make sure that I was happy with their service.
Everett and Zeph,
Thank you so much for what you did for me that day.
I know you didn't have to. I am certain that you are part of the reason why so many people love coming to your hotel. You and your staff are such a blessing to hospitality business.
I hope that they see it.

Much Love,
Tonya Baldwin
Mother of the Bride

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

While the hotel has a great location and awesome potential, unfortunately they fail miserably with customer service.

We booked an upgraded room and were given a standard room. After returning to the lobby to complain, we were given lots of excuses as to why it happened. Fast forward and a couple more service issues. We wrote a letter to address the issues and the fact they took our money for an upgrade and they tried to put us in a different class room.

The hotel contacted us and offered a free stay to make up did it. When we emailed them back, they never acknowledged our emails or made good on their offer.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tom Y
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This hotel has lots of potential but one problem. The good. Hotel is easy to get to right off the highway. Next to stadium and river walk. Lots of restaurants you can walk to in this area. Lots of parking (free). Staff was wonderful and saved the experience. Front desk were always pleasant and helpful. Made me feel at home. Internet was great. No issues at all. Room was very large. A very nice sitting area and enough outlets. Entry light did not work. Room had refrigerator. Now the bad. Noise. I could hear my guest in the room next to me. The room on the side without the connecting door. On the connecting door side I could hear clear speech. Including a nice Taco Bell commercial at 1:00 am. Had to resort to headphones to get sleep. Not sure this is representative of all rooms but in a building this new and nice this should not be a problem.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2018

they say they have a pool but when you actaully look, there isnt one at all. i was lloking forwar to using to my swimmies and now i cant, they enver changed my sheets or out mints in my pillows. i fell in the shower and no one helped

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This is a nice hotel in an accessible location. Right next to the conference center. Checkout was at noon. Restaurant was small but very good. My third floor view was of concrete. Staff was very nice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business