“Lunch and dinner”

Capriotti's
Ranked #21 of 588 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Brought myself a turkey sub and my love an Italian sub best subs in Delaware staff is always friendly and courteous

Reviewed 11 October 2016

When I parked my car and got out and walked over to where the restaurant has always been to me for the past 3 years, it wasn't there. I panicked. In the rain I walked up yelling to people "where's the restaurant?" No one would answer me. Fortunately I had enough sense to turn around and look throughout the parking area. There it was; across the parking lot. It moved. Larger location, same great food. Especially The Bobbie! Love that sandwich. Fresh cooked turkey, stuffing and cranberry relish. Like eating Thanksgiving on bread, the easier way.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

A staple in Delaware for good old fashion hoagies. Even just walking into the place, you smell the real aromas of a classic hoagie, none of that Subway crap here. Try the Italian, the Capastrami or even the Bobby, they are made with fresh ingredients, perfectly mixed to create the best hoagie you have ever tasted.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

This sandwich shop is amazing. I always come here when visiting family and friends in Delaware. The Cheese Steak and the Bobby are my favorite, but everything is tasty.

2  Thank montero115
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We miss Wilmington - for the FOOD! I was born and raised here. When we go home to DE from SC, we MUST get a Bobbie. Fresh roasted turkey with dressing, cranberry sauce & mayo on a fresh baked roll. HOW can you go wrong? A simple turkey and provolone is anther favorite. Our go-to place for turkey and cheesesteaks.

Honestly, ALL the sandwiches here are delicious...

1  Thank Teresa C