“come for the Bobby!”

Capriotti's
Ranked #24 of 599 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 13 July 2017

One of the iconic Wilmington sub shops and home of the Bobby: Thanksgiving dinner on a sub roll. If you haven't tried one, get on over and do it. Delicious.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My husband lived in Wilmington for 2 years (when we were dating) and when I would come visit we always went to Capriottis! So fast forward 19 years and they're still doing it big!!! We stopped after a family trip from NY and made the detour to Wilmington. The kids LOVED the sandwiches! My fave is the Cole Turkey and my husband's is The Bobbie!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Brought myself a turkey sub and my love an Italian sub best subs in Delaware staff is always friendly and courteous

Reviewed 11 October 2016

When I parked my car and got out and walked over to where the restaurant has always been to me for the past 3 years, it wasn't there. I panicked. In the rain I walked up yelling to people "where's the restaurant?" No one would answer me. Fortunately I had enough sense to turn around and look throughout the parking area. There it was; across the parking lot. It moved. Larger location, same great food. Especially The Bobbie! Love that sandwich. Fresh cooked turkey, stuffing and cranberry relish. Like eating Thanksgiving on bread, the easier way.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

A staple in Delaware for good old fashion hoagies. Even just walking into the place, you smell the real aromas of a classic hoagie, none of that Subway crap here. Try the Italian, the Capastrami or even the Bobby, they are made with fresh ingredients, perfectly mixed to create the best hoagie you have ever tasted.