“Legendary sandwiches in North Wilmington (and in Las Vegas)”
Review of Capriotti's

Capriotti's
Ranked #35 of 566 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 13 September 2017

It's all about the roll. If the roll is no good nothing can save the hoagie/grinder/sub. The rolls here are great and so are the ingredients. You must try--at least once-the Bobbie. It is Thanksgiving on a roll! Order before they close, and they close early, or you will be out of luck for a sandwich. Nice to know the rolls are fresh. When they run out, no more sandwiches. Also have a location on Silverside Road in North Wilmington.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

One of the iconic Wilmington sub shops and home of the Bobby: Thanksgiving dinner on a sub roll. If you haven't tried one, get on over and do it. Delicious.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My husband lived in Wilmington for 2 years (when we were dating) and when I would come visit we always went to Capriottis! So fast forward 19 years and they're still doing it big!!! We stopped after a family trip from NY and made the detour to Wilmington. The kids LOVED the sandwiches! My fave is the Cole Turkey and my husband's is The Bobbie!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Brought myself a turkey sub and my love an Italian sub best subs in Delaware staff is always friendly and courteous

Reviewed 11 October 2016

When I parked my car and got out and walked over to where the restaurant has always been to me for the past 3 years, it wasn't there. I panicked. In the rain I walked up yelling to people "where's the restaurant?" No one would answer me. Fortunately I had enough sense to turn around and look throughout the parking area. There it was; across the parking lot. It moved. Larger location, same great food. Especially The Bobbie! Love that sandwich. Fresh cooked turkey, stuffing and cranberry relish. Like eating Thanksgiving on bread, the easier way.