“Wedding weekend”

The St Regis Bar & Sushi Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
The St Regis Bar & Sushi Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Bal Harbour
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Loved the bartender and server here!! cocktails and apps were amazing! beautiful place. if I lived here I would come all the time!

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

So far so good St. Regis Miami! I'm not sure if it's the beach and sun but everyone is just a lot more upbeat happier here compared to Atlanta, but Atlanta was great too. To start with the good. The breakfast buffet is phenomenal. The Texas margaritas have been to perfection everytime except once when I ordered it to the room and it was a little water downed. However the bar was in a rush to make me a fresh one. Male Bartender he worked Wednesday night shift he has been here since January and created the watermelon fizz and st. Germain foam on the menu. He was absolutely awesome. The workout room was perfect for everything I needed on vacation water towel and an apple. Concierge is on point with printouts and advice on what to do!
The only problem we had was with our door to the room it was very hard to open like it was jam. I hurt my wrist trying to get it open they brought up an engineer that upset my boyfriend because he so badly wanted to sleep but the engineer had to drill it. Not to worry st. Regis were able to change our room on the same floor. I like the first room better and by the time they were able to put us in a room exactly the same we had already moved our stuff. Unfortunately the next day my boyfriend realized he forgot a few of his products in the shower from the old room. They had someone search the room but the maid already cleared everything out. Lead officer jacques from haiti was the one that gave me the bad news. He seen that I was really disappointed and agitated that I had to move and deal with this anyway so he did everything to compensate and make sure that I did not have any other troubles while still here he was awesome. He went over and beyond. All of the staff have been great and friendly. They made us feel like we were their special guests and we enjoyed every moment thank you from Mr and Mrs. Spiff! From Nigeria

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Went here twice for a post-dinner cocktail. Really delicious cocktails, many with freshly made ingredients. Outside seating, great service. Doesn't come cheap, though.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

The St Regis Bar has live music and great ambiance. The wine list is extensive, and the food and sushi menu really delicious. Impeccable service and elegant decor, a Champagne Sabering ritual at 7:30 not to be missed, makes this place one of my favorite bars in town.

1  Thank BeatrizG2
Reviewed 19 June 2016

very nice bar with a good atmosphere especially when there is live music. The staff are very friendly and, opening the champagne with a sword each evening is a nice touch .