“Great pasta dishes!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Excellent pasta dishes and a variety that is wonderful for this area. The restaurant is always busy and can accommodate groups as well as couples. Sometimes during the winter months there is a wait to get in. It is well worth the wait so try it out and see for yourself.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

We went on a Friday night around 6 and we were seated right away even though there were tons of others diners. I got a Stromboli with mushrooms and black olives and my mom and aunt got the ham garlic penne. The sauce given with mine had a good bite to it that red sauce is supposed to have and not the bland stuff they give you at non-Italian restaurants. We all ate until we were full. Very good, great portions. The desserts look awesome, but we were too full. I did see a few gluten free options on this menu as well. Great atmosphere and friendly staff.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I only went there one time and that was enough. Other people like it but I do not find that so for myself. It was way over priced for what you got. It was quite a while ago.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

After a disappointment at another restaurant we drove to,pasta Faire. Glad we did. The menu had a lot of different things to try. The pasta we had was excellent. The sauce was not sweet like some Italian places. You get a lot of food so my husband and I shared our dinner. The waiter said they don't mind if people shared in fact he gave us some ideas of what to eat. Everyone was very friendly. The restaurant was very clean.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Normally I don't care for restaurant spaghetti sauce. This place is the exception to the rule. Seafoos chowder is worth going back for but the waitress said only on Saturday. Comfortable atmosphere for either casual or elegant. Lots of food for the price