Review Highlights
Adventure of a lifetime

Our family visits Boca Grande every year. This was our first time with Tracie and Paddleboard... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ECJ2231
Best time in Florida

Going out with Tracie is the most amazing time you will have in Florida. I could just take a kayak... read more

Reviewed yesterday
JosieOH
Venice, Florida

All reviews paddle boarding marine life great teacher saw dolphins amazing afternoon fun trip no extra charge fun facts favorite part an excellent guide crab great memories white pelicans next year tracie starfish creatures
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great adventure withTracie! Tracie tailored our experience based on what we hoped to see. Obviously nature doesn’t always cooperate but we did get up close and personal with some dolphins as they fished for their dinner along a sea wall. Tracie is knowledgeable on the area and we learned things along the way.

Date of experience: November 2020
sharkgirlygirl, Owner at Paddleboard Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for the kind review! You are correct about the animals. I can never guarantee encounters, but I sure try my hardest to paddle you to areas where they are common. Thank you for sharing your experience for future perspective clients. It truly is the main piece of advertising the works for this small business I love. Warmest, Tracie G.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is our 2nd year touring 3 Sisters Island in Boca Grande with Tracie. It’s very apparent how much Tracie loves what she does. She teaches you not only about the environment and sea life, but she instructs you on how to get better with your paddle board. Tracie is very patient, kind snd considerate of her audience. Last year it was myself, my husband and our friends visiting from Ohio. This year same group, but invited my sister snd her husband along. They have lived in Florida since 1979, and Tracie taught them some interesting facts about the wildlife. We absolutely adore Tracie and would not use another company in this area for our paddle boarding experience.

Date of experience: March 2021

Thank you very much Teri for your kind words and review. Such a pleasure to have you all on the water and to see you rocking your brand new board! Everyday is different, everyday is an adventure! Look forward to seeing you out on the waters more frequently now that you have your own ride! Warmest, Tracie g

Reviewed 8 January 2021

Tracie is the only one you want to take you out on the water. We had a group of 10 people ranging from 12 to 56. It was our favorite memory of the trip, not just for the beauty, but because Tracie made it so much fun. Personality plus and she knows her stuff. I wouldn't trust anyone else on the water with my kids. Don't even look elsewhere, this is how you want to see the marine life and natural beauty of the island. Safety, knowledge and preparedness.

Date of experience: January 2021
sharkgirlygirl, Owner at Paddleboard Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to take you all out on the water. You have a fabulous group of children and friends and I hope you come back to Boca Grande one day. Be well and thank you for choosing Paddleboard Adventures. Warmest, Tracie G

Reviewed 29 November 2020

Another outstanding family adventure with Paddleboard Adventures. We saw osprey, white pelicans, heron, crab, starfish, needlefish, manatee, and other marine life. We appreciate the care and attention that Tracie gave to our grandsons. Her ability to not only spot waterbirds and marine life but also share easy to understand information about them and the area around us was awesome. It never ceases to amaze me what can be missed if one does not slow down and take that extra minute or two to look see beyond the 1st glance. Thank you, Tracie, for tuning us into the wonders of the wildlife around us.

As our grandson said, life is better on a paddleboard adventure!

Date of experience: November 2020
sharkgirlygirl, Owner at Paddleboard Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

Thank you Deb for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have your family on the water for a second Paddleboard Adventure! Beautiful day and beautiful family. Thank you for supporting my love of the ocean and my small business. Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Reviewed 29 July 2020

Tracie made our family's first ever SUP adventure a fabulous event. She gave us insights and an experience that was second to none.

Date of experience: June 2020

Friendly First timers is my specialty and it was an absolute pleasure! Thank you for choosing Paddleboard adventures!