Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$81
Courtyard by Marriott Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$75
Courtyard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$96
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$93
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$125
US$78
US$76
US$70
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$79
US$335
Hilton.com
  • Pool
3,721 results
All reviewsyacht clubmonkey barcloister roomsgolf coursetower roomjunior suitethe palm courtthe main hotelboca raton resortold worldgrounds are beautifulbar lunatennis courtsboat shuttlebusiness conferenceritual bathflow rider
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms were comfy and clean and I had an excellent view from the tower of the city. The staff was very courteous and made it a great stay. There is a lot to do in and around the hotel and restaurants and shops are close by.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
BocaResortLeadership, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear em12935,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Boca Raton Resort & Club! I'm so pleased to read your review and know that you enjoyed your time with us and were taken care of by the team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Views from the room were outstanding. Pillows, beds, bathrooms perfect. All amenities, pools, towels, etc were great. My friends loved the free exercise classes too. We got a free house drink each, and we could use it on my wine or beer, which was nice. All the drinks & food we had at the hotel were delicious! Our only complaints are that there is no bottled water or reusable water cups other than the tiny glass cups--and Florida is hot, so my group was always thirsty--and service at the beach was unreliable. You're supposed to use the app, but it's so bright outside you can't really see the on your phone to use the app.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful resort with many options for accommodations. The main building seemed to be the most convenient if you were attending meetings. I was actually in the Tower and was happy because I had a Jr. Suite with an ocean view. It was spacious, with windows across overlooking the ocean. Rooms were well equipped with a safe, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, coffee maker (Kurig) and a table with chairs. The food at the resort was very good. The resort actually hosted a buffet for the first night of our conference -- they did an amazing job. Shrimp, oysters, clams, mussels, steak and more. Many themed evenings with great creativity and detail. It was a great stay for a long weekend!

Room Tip: Tower seemed to have newer rooms
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
BocaResortLeadership, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear AMSO,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. I'm so pleased to know that you had an enjoyable time with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I, along with our 9 years twins spent 6 days in paradise at the Boca Raton Resort. The grounds were absolutely breathtaking and the customer service was exceptional. My children thoroughly enjoyed the Quest Club and were very upset that they could only go one day. I was also appreciative of the gluten free options at the breakfast buffet. My son has a gluten allergy so we were thrilled the Resort offered a gluten free breakfast bar! I would also like to recognize Sergio and Ralf (Bungalows), they were Amazing during our stay. The best customer service EVER!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Dear ShanTJones,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. I'm so pleased to know that you had an enjoyable time with us and were able to experience our world class amenities, including our Quest Club. I appreciate your accolades for Sergio and Ralph, and will be sure to share your compliments with them! I look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

This hotel is beautiful and has a Florida charm. However, our room was very small. For the luxury price I was expecting a more luxury room. The prices of room service and restaurant were really overpriced for what you get. We love nice hotels and don't mind paying if we feel we get what we pay for. The pool was nice but the grill and bar didn't open until 11:30 and there were plenty of people already there waiting for it to open. The Beach Club area was also nice (take the ferry, it is so much nicer than bus). I loved how chairs and towels were provided for the private beach. We only had to pay extra for an umbrella. Nice hotel, I just didn't feel like we had luxury accommodations for the luxury price.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear mrsbags8,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Boca Raton Resort & Club and for providing some constructive feedback! I'm so pleased to read your review and know that you enjoyed your time with us, and will address your comments with our leadership team. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future!