Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$98
Renaissance Hotels
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$81
Courtyard by Marriott Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$75
Courtyard
US$70
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$101
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$79
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$78
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$335
  • Pool
US$267
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgranola barsfull kitchenroom was cleana great place to stayhome away from homebedroom suitecoffee makerdelray beachesastovebocashampoosheetsclosetflorida
Reviewed 22 November 2016

I was a little hesitant based on some of the reviews, but everything was fine. The room was quiet, updated and impeccably clean. The parking lot was well-lit and felt safe. I would stay here again. I didn't see or hear any of the things that other people were complaining about. Definitely consider this place.

Room Tip: Room 161 was clean and updated.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It is great to see you were well accommodated and that you would stay with us again. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Location was excellent. Close to highway and restaurants and stores, Very nice setting next to the lake. Rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. Even had soft pillows available when asked. Kitchen accessories a plus.

Room Tip: Get room that faces the lake.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay. It is great to see you enjoyed out location near view, restaurants, and shopping. Even better is your room and accommodation were to your liking, such as the fully equipped kitchen. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

I was totally disappointed with the stay at this location once again. For several years I have stayed at this location and for the past three years it has seemed to gone downhill. I booked the room February 2016 and I found bugs and I was accommodated by giving a free night. So June 21st 2016 I stayed and use the complimentary voucher and found yet another roach. What was the most disappointing is when the manager said he doesn't think they have a problem with roaches after I told him you do. Now he wants to give me a discount really, according to him its ok to see a roach. Ewwww

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you encountered a similar issue yet again during your recent stay. In response to your feedback, I am reviewing our housekeeping procedures with our staff to prevent this from happening again. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at bok@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Transitioning to a new home and needed a safe place to stay while we searched. Everyone was very friendly, rooms are clean.rooms do not have amenities BUT all you have to do is ask for them and you can get dishes, pots and pans and a coffee pot, free of charge. They have been very nice. We have a stove, fridge and freezer to save on eating out. It is close to the tri rail so your room might shake but its never bothered me. I will for sure stay here when in need!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review of your experience with us. I am proud of our staff for providing you with wonderful customer service and a comfortable stay! It’s great to read that you enjoyed the convenience of our fully equipped kitchens. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

We were on a trip and had an appointment early the next morning and checked in our room late at night. When we entered the room it had a very distinct smoke smell but was very clean. We went to go adjust the A/C because it was hot in the room and discovered the unit was not working properly. When we contacted the front desk they were very cooperative and upgraded our room to a suite for free and moved us. The new room was recently remodeled and had no smell of smoke and was very clean. Their customer service was absolutely great and is what saved our stay form being a crappy one. We did have to plug in the tv and only had a bathroom trash can but, for last minute room changes that can be expected.

The only real negative side to the hotel is it is positioned right next to the interstate I-95 and if you are not a heavy sleeper the constant traffic might bother you. This could have been a five star review if not for the traffic and the few problems that occurred.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We appreciate you letting us know about the inconveniences you experienced upon check-in. I will be sure to inspect our rooms with our maintenance engineer to ensure everything is functioning properly. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we were able to quickly resolve the issue and provide you with wonderful customer service. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.