Hotel was by a lovely lake, and my corner room was quiet, clean and neat, with air-conditioning in good working condition. Arriving at night, I relied on my GPS as there were few signs to the hotel. In-room kitchen consisted of 1 full size refrigerator, 2 burners and a small sink. Utensils and coffee maker had to be requested as kitchen drawers and cupboards were bare. As advertised: free parking, free wifi, free breakfast (coffee, tea, oatmeal, nature bars, muffins). Hotel was conveniently situated close to I-95. I just needed a decent place with a fridge to store juice and leftover dinners, to wash up, sleep, and make a cup of coffee in the morning so this hotel met my needs for this trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Boca Raton Studio Hotel Boca Raton
- Extended Stay America Boca Raton