Got this from an express deal from Priceline.....it was $42 per night.
As stated the pillows were uncomfortable......bring your own if you are selective.
Located just off I 95. lots of road noise.
Seemed to be homeless people in the area. Big signs in the parking lots say remove all of the items from your car......not responsible for loss.
Breakfast included coffee, packaged muffins, granola bars and packets of oatmeal.
I would not stay there again.....be careful if you sign up for an express deal off Priceline.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Boca Raton Studio Hotel Boca Raton
- Extended Stay America Boca Raton