All reviews small airport front desk whole foods executive airport the breakfast area florida atlantic university yogurt free breakfast waffle maker marriott standards pool and hot tub stayed one night each morning the entire staff boomers stephanie boca
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We never got to stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites even though we made a prepaid reservation on Hotels.com
After driving almost 5 hours from Orlando to Boca in sometimes driving rain we learned that this "pet friendly" hotel is only pet friendly if you have an extra $125. to pay...which we didn't. Oh, I suppose that on page 5 of the special details of the hotel, in small print they quote this amount. My fault for not picking it up - but since I am a rewards member at Marriott, Choice Hotels, Hyatt and LaQuinta and others, I felt that "pet friendly" meant free. After discussing our issue with the manager, who was not on site, he offered to reduce the pet fee to $100. which I refused. I thought he might waive the fee but he didn't and didn't seem to care
I used the hotel's internet to book a room at a local LaQuinta which is truly "pet friendly" meaning No Pet Fee.
With numerous other options available, it's doubtful I will stay at any Fairfield properties in the future.

Room Tip: If you have pets, choose another hotel. Also, this hotel is adjacent to an airport.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
FairfieldBocaManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations.

We have reviewed your feedback with the appropriate hotel teams to ensure the necessary language and information is published regarding our pet policy. Our pet fee charge of $125.00 per stay is clearly disclosed on our official Marriott webpage and third party partner sites such as Hotels.com for those that wish to travel with their canine companion.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you should your travels bring you back to Boca Raton.

Deon Weathers,

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I can not express enough how much we had a great stay @ Fairfield Inn & Suites Mariott Boca Raton. It is not just about the Hotel it is about the great staff and starts from the GM " Deon Weathers ". This is our 2nd stay in the past month and we have been treated with such warm welcoming from the 1st moment we walked in untill we checked out.
We are relocating to Boca from Melbourne , Florida so with all the Hotels around we will continue to stay loyal to our 2nd home until we have a permanent home in Boca.
Thank You Deon Weathers for your amazing hospitality and extraordinary service.. You truly go above and beyond to take care of your guests and make us feel like home.
Raffi & Linda

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2018

We have stayed at this hotel several times while we visiting our daughter who was attending FAU. Clean and comfortable with friendly staff. Very close to FAU campus. Sometimes parking is tricky if there are a lot of airboats in the parking lot. Easy access to highway. Shopping and restaurants nearby.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I want to thank the staff of the Fairfield Inn from the bottom of our hearts for not only treating us so well during our 19 month stay, but for treating us like family. To Juan, Gloria, Nichole, Kaili, Jenny, Julio, Maggie, Deon and the rest of the staff, thank you to all of you for making our stay not a stay at a hotel but like a stay in our own home. All of you are amazing and we love and will never ever forget any of you. Our little Louie misses Nichole and Kaili every single day as for they treated him as if they were their own. Whenever we come back to visit and need a place to stay, the Boca Raton Fairfield Marriott will ALWAYS be our home away from home and all of its staff will always be dear friends.

We miss all of you
Joseph and Stephanie Kravitz

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2018

All the basics were met. A standard room with good beds and towels. The A/C was very quiet. We stayed 3 nights and the clean ups were very good. The pool sparkled. I didn't enjoy the smell of gas fumes while at the pool. The breakfast was adequate if you are into the basic fare. The fruit looked okay, and they did have oatmeal. There was a Whole Foods nearby, which we went to frequently. No complaints. The staff were uniformally pleasant. Very good coffee.

Room Tip: 228 was a good choice, not facing I95.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Annelyse C
FairfieldBocaManager, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Boca Raton. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Boca Raton.

Deon Weathers