“Pleasant surprise”
Review of DD Flats

DD Flats
Reserve with OpenTable
DD Flats is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #299 of 860 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. Military Trail
Reviewed 26 January 2017

We met 3 other couples there for dinner who had highly recommended the restaurant.
The food was very good with ample portions. The service was warm and friendly. My wife had a flat bread which was very good, I had seafood pasta which was very tasty and nicely presented. Just wine and beer by way of alcohol. We had a very good meal and would return.

1  Thank HarryR37

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I chose DDFlats as it was recommended by the the Hilton HHonors Dining Program.

We went online and looked at the reviews and the menu. We were very pleased at the menu options. The Flatbreads are well made, tasty, and ample portions. We were disappointed the Key Lime Dessert listed on the website is no longer available.

One thing I must comment on is how friendly the staff and the Owner David was. Who ever rated them otherwise caught them on a bad night. We were treated like family. Or was it we treated them like they were family. Think About It Service folks are people too.

1  Thank Hugh_Albright
Reviewed 27 September 2016

I was in town on business, so this was a semi-business dinner with a colleague. We moved out of Boca Raton about two years ago. While we lived there, we went frequently. Loved the fact that the server remembered us and said a different server would be so disappointed that he didn't get to see me. It felt good to be remembered. The food was very good. I love the flatbreads, esp. the Argentinian flatbread. Portions are large and consistent from visit to visit. My favorites include the flatbreads, house-made sangria, and all appetizers. My only criticism is the desserts. OK but limited variety.

1  Thank Lee_Smith710
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Enjoyable dinner for 2; one glass of wine, 2 entrees; with tax and tip $65. Variety of flatbread dishes, but other items on menu as well. Waiter very good; attentive but not overbearing; good suggestions. Tasty food; decent portion size. Small place, so reservations recommended, especially during season.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

First it's very small restaurant, Salads are good, but the servers have attitude about everything. Please don't ask for anything if they are busy...you will be snapped at!