“Really liked the selection”
Review of DORSiA

DORSiA
Ranked #132 of 861 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated. We serve high quality modern Italian cuisine in a warm modern atmosphere. Our 70 seat restaurant is perfect for private events as well.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

There is something about a restaurant in a small strip center that is usually a turn off for me but I have dined here three times and I like that the staff makes you feel like you are dining at their home. There is a welcoming vibe and the food is good. I have the veal piccata and one of the people dining with us had the paella,I think and liked it.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Very busy, but honored reservation at a timely fashion..A bit pricey, but for what it is, it was fine

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

You know you're at a real classic when everyone knows what they are going to order before they sit down. I was a guest at dinner with 3 others who had obviously visited Dorsa many times previously. They raved about it and highly recommended one of the specialties of the house; the Flounder Francese. We started with complimentary olives and a basket of good bread. I wasn't all that keen on my appetiser of pear and blue cheese, but I hadn't really read the description thoroughly so I had expected it to be fresh and uncooked, like a salad. Instead, it was baked I think, so the texture didn't appeal to me, but the flavours were nice. All 4 of us ordered the Flounder and enjoyed it and the beautifully prepared vegetables very much. I had an affogato for dessert, which was the perfect finish. The welcome and service were friendly and attentive. The restaurant has a warm, sophisticated atmosphere and was not overly noisy even though every table was filled.

DorsiaR, Owner at DORSiA, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad we were able to provide a great meal for you and the others. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I recently took my fiancé on a date to Dorsia. Our dinner was good and there are some highlights. We split a Caesar salad with no anchovies as our first course. I consider myself a Caesar salad snob and this was one of the best I've had. The plate was cold, the dressing was perfect and the amount of cheese on top was generous. It was Christmas time so I splurged on my entrée and got the pounded veal chop parm special. It was insanely good, the portion was so large that I ate the leftovers for lunch then next day with my little sister. My fiancé, who is extremely picky, got a chicken cutlet with salad on top, she said it was good. After dinner, we moved over to the bar for dessert. I ordered a cappuccino and a tiramisu, both were excelled. The bar tender seemed happy to serve us dessert. Our experience with the staff was on par with any other high end steak house type place I've been.

DorsiaR, Owner at DORSiA, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you for your review. I am glad we could make dinner for you and your fiance special.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I'm so happy with the food here; I will be back, but with a reservation next time! I did not have a reservation for Friday night, but we only waited 20 minutes and we were offered drinks! I don't drink, but the rest of my group was very happy.

Everything we ordered was served fresh and hot; service was good, not great (they were very busy). I ordered the meatless meatball after reading a review on here and it was so good! I didn't miss the meat at all. I ate a salmon fish special that was very flavorful and perfectly cooked; I heard the waiter mention it sold out really fast! I'm glad I ordered it.

I'm giving them 5 stars because I left full and happy from my meal and pleased with the staff and their efforts.

DorsiaR, Owner at DORSiA, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed everything and hope to see you again.