“Parrilla para Dos.”

Ranked #91 of 893 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Small place, homemade food, from Empanadas (10 different flavors)to steaks and Parrilla (BBQ) Good personalized service.
Reviewed 15 December 2016

My go to place for Malbec and Parrilla. Close my eyes, and it seems like Argentina. Service and food proved most pleasant. Surprisingly for me, my new favorite remains the sweetbreads even more than the morcilla and ribs. Side effects from an Italian salad, rice and beans worked well. Next time I will include a pasta course and end with cake and cafe cortadito.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

This little deli is a gem, I never expected to keep coming almost every week, the rolled stuffed veal, spinach pie, pastries you name it, it is delish!

1  Thank Alejandra B
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I've been there several times and every time I feel the same, like home. The staff is more than friendly, as the owner himself. The place is always clean, tidy and intimate. You can talk and enjoy a great meal in a peaceful ambient.
They have the most incredible skirt stake I've ever tasted, juicy, tender, it melts in your mouth.
Empanadas, asado and milanesa sandwich are some a "must try" specialties in the place.
A must go if you're in Boca! You wont regret it.

1  Thank Abi G
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Delicious and tasty steak like no other I have had! Great service, terrific local intimate setting. Everything was great and I will be back. Thank you.

1  Thank WBCThree
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Had dinner twice at this exceptionaly clean and delightful diner. Reminded me of a neighborhood Buenos Aires steak place. Skirt steak chimichuri fries salad. Hard to beat. Friendly staff. Good wine.

2  Thank HenrySteel