“Event venue”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2017

We attended a wedding at the Addison. The wedding ceremony was held in a lovely courtyard with stately Banyan trees. The reception was in an air conditioned room which had beautifully laid tables and a dance floor. The food and atmosphere were elegant.

1  Thank genmasjoy

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I don't even know where to start. I guess at Day 1. On this day we meet a wonderful lady. Her name is Grace. An perfect name for a person with so much grace. When my daughter and meet her we felt at ease right away!!! She has a beautiful smile and she no matter how crazy things got as the big day approached or even on the wedding day she was always in control and had that beautiful smile on her face. Besides The Addison being a beautiful place by it's self, her wonderful personality sold us on having our daughters wedding here. The venue Is perfect the perfect place for a wedding. The beautiful trees that you can get married under are breathtaking. The different rooms you can have your reception in are beautiful. Oh and the people that work here from the girls that answers the phone to the people that took care of my daughter and her husband the night of their wedding are amazing!! As a matter of fact many of our guest said that the people serving them were so attentive on so kind. Let me tell you about the food!! the food was again AMAZING!!! we had heard that the food was very good, but to say "very good" is not enough!! I went with my daughter and at the time her Fiance' to the tasting and that was so good. We had a hard time choosing because EVERYTHING had a such wonderful flavor. It was such a good night, tasting all the food and the chef even came and sat with us. He help us with our choices for the wedding.
The best part of my daughters wedding was when she came up to us that thanked her dad and I and said
"this is, the wedding of my dreams, it's everything I dreamed of every since I was a little girl!".

2  Thank sheri r
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Just attending my niece's wedding. Beautiful event. Everything was perfect. Right on time. Cocktail appetizers were great. Entrees were excellent. Everyone had a very nice time.

1  Thank reesestig
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Great food and amazing surroundings. Perfect place for a wedding. Problem? The staff. They were extremely unfriendly and not at all what I would expect from this type of venue. Zero customer service and bad attitudes...

Reviewed 27 February 2017

This place is beautiful and so perfect for the wedding we attended. Gorgeous inside and out. The service and attention to detail was over the top perfect! The food quality was outstanding. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone considering this location.

1  Thank kkpiercy

Been to The Addison? Share your experiences!