“Amazing Restaurant ”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 921 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Glades Rd
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I think everything we had at this restaurant was fantastic

From appetizers to main courses to sides and desserts presentations/platings were very nice.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,288)

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This review comes after our second visit to this restaurant. Our friends made the reservations and we were promptly seated.
Service was attentive and polite. The first time I had the rainbow trout. It was very good and the vegetables were crispy. This time I had the filet mignon. It was excellent however it was s very small piece. It was only a 4 oz piece at best. The mashed potatoes were very good and the asparagus was fresh and crispy. My husband had a strip steak medium. He said it was good however he commented that he would say medium rare next time. Our friends both had the pork tenderloin and they said it was good. The prices are high end but not overly expensive. As noted in some other reviews it can be noisy in the main room. Ask to be seated in the booths at the windows. Much quieter. The desserts are miniature but very good. Enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. I look forward to going back.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Went for first time with my husband. Sat at the bar because we did not have nor did we know we needed reservations. Extremely popular place! Excellent wine list. I had an incredible rainbow trout entrée. I would order again. My husband enjoyed the filet mignon.
A bit noisy, but easy enough to talk socially. Service at bar was okay. We were there midweek during happy hour. We put off going thinking that it was too pricey and just another high end chain dining establishment. We will return and look forward to trying in different cities. A delightful place!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and I always meet here when we are leaving for vacations. We share a flat bread and we both get a salad! Great place, relaxing.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I and my husband first visited Seasons 52 - Boca Raton last February for an extremely late lunch, on a Sunday and without prior reservations. Regardless this fact, the restaurant hostess was most welcoming, the service was fantastic, and the meal consisted 100% of true delicacies. At the end of the meal, the competitive price was a nice surprise.