“Best Japchae Ever!”

Ranked #140 of 843 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Best Japchae ever and I lived in Korea for two years! The bulgoggi and fried dumplings were also very good. Well worth the drive! Korean food is so good, I can't believe that there aren't more places. I like it much better than Japanese. Maybe even better than Chinese.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Great place, so many options of rolls to choose from. Great service and the food taste amazing. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Nice, friendly, clean little place. They have a couple of squat tables for self-serve Korean BBQ. Had the Go-deung-o-Gui (lightly salted mackerel) while my friend had the Dolsot Bibimbap. I highly recommend you check it out!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Great food. We love the chicken teriyaki appetizer.
Staff are very attentive. Sushi is terrific, always fresh.
Also serves Korean food which I have not tried yet.
Our family loves this place.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I have Celiac and am gluten free. Asian food is a good choice as there are very few dishes with wheat. I have eaten there twice and this time I wanted to try something different. I ordered a dinner soup and asked that glass noodles (which were an ingredient of a different soup) be substituted for the wheat noodles. "Not possible" the waiter said. I have been accommodated in many restaurants because of my problem. I asked to speak with the chef. The waiter said he was busy. I asked to speak to the manager and after hesitation he said "I am manager". So I ordered another dish. My 3 companions ordered several appetizers and rolls which came at varying times. One tempura was not brought for a long time. I did not get food until they were almost finished.
That was our last visit ever!!