“Japanese Korean Food”

Ranked #158 of 840 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is clean and service good. The food is pretty good and well presented. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Best Japchae ever and I lived in Korea for two years! The bulgoggi and fried dumplings were also very good. Well worth the drive! Korean food is so good, I can't believe that there aren't more places. I like it much better than Japanese. Maybe even better than Chinese.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Great place, so many options of rolls to choose from. Great service and the food taste amazing. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Nice, friendly, clean little place. They have a couple of squat tables for self-serve Korean BBQ. Had the Go-deung-o-Gui (lightly salted mackerel) while my friend had the Dolsot Bibimbap. I highly recommend you check it out!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Great food. We love the chicken teriyaki appetizer.
Staff are very attentive. Sushi is terrific, always fresh.
Also serves Korean food which I have not tried yet.
Our family loves this place.