“Best Korean Food”

Ranked #165 of 895 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Our weekly pilgrimage never disappoints. If you like non-spicy, you must indulge yourself with clam & vegetable with noodle soup. A great appetizer is the fried potstickers with pork and veggies inside. We also love the pork and squid with white rice. You can ask the waiter to have them tone down the spiciness. The side dishes that come with every meal are glorious like their home-made kimchi. We've always been too full to have dessert as their portion sizes are quite large.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Well we have lived near this restaurant for years never going in. My daughter and her friends started going here in the fall. Well we had the most delicious dinner. A sampling of sushi, thai, and Korean dishes. Each on was spectacular the sushi was very fresh. Sorry to say we are moving out of state and will miss this local spot. Enjoy and you will surely be back again and again. The soups are amazing.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I am a big fan of Korean food and have tried Korean restaurants in different cities. This place is very cosy with a warm relaxing atmosphere. Their food is very good. I strongly recommend it.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is clean and service good. The food is pretty good and well presented. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Best Japchae ever and I lived in Korea for two years! The bulgoggi and fried dumplings were also very good. Well worth the drive! Korean food is so good, I can't believe that there aren't more places. I like it much better than Japanese. Maybe even better than Chinese.