“Never a good experience”
Review of Skyview Cafe

Skyview Cafe
Ranked #341 of 928 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The proper atmosphere at Skyview Cafe make the food, service and whole dining experience seem better. Pick up some of your favorite food to take home and enjoy. We are located inside the peninsula plaza office building, with a great seating area. We open breakfast and Lunch and closed on weekends.
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I continuously give this place a chance over and over again, and they always mess it up.
The first time, the lady sneakily, when you are not looking OVERCHARGES you on purpose. Second time, I was accused of stealing a soda when i already paid for it. Always give me bad feeling eating here. Never ever again. As I work in the same building, I will just go somewhere more reliable

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Jay U

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Home made everything! The best lunch for the best price. Everything fresh and unique. We go often and are always always pleased with the food and the service.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Our family of four went here for breakfast. The order was incorrect for my son - he ordered eggs over easy and got an omelette. It took about twenty minutes for all of our food to arrive because the omelettes were each made individually, so we were each served at different times. We were served on foam plates with plastic utensils. With that said, the food was tasty and the staff were kind.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 19 May 2015

What a wonderful surprise, you walk off the tram, turn the corner and are witness too spectacular vistas of Athens. With the cafe postponed such that no matter where you sit, and choosing where is difficult, the view is amazing. Our server was courteous and a an absolutely joy. She made sure that our experience was as good as could be. We enjoyed our food, drink and time here so much that we were looking forward to returning before we even left.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

So when I'm visiting an area I like to visit the top 1-2% of places on TA to get a vibe for the areas cuisine. This quant little place has fair prices so I figured I'd stop by for brunch back in December. In my cheesy egg omelette was a dark 7-8 inch embedded hair. Maybe they should wear hair nets while cooking. Regardless it killed my whole vibe of this place. We didn't finish the meal and won't be returning during our next Boca holiday.