“Coconut flan, don't miss it!”
Review of El Pollo Rico

El Pollo Rico
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Bokeelia
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I love to make my own desserts, so when my husband suggested we try the coconut flan I was hesitant. It was amazing! Toasted coconut on top, not too sweet. We will definitely have it again!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We have tried many things on the menu and liked it all. We eat here once a week at least. Last trip we had the stuffed grouper and it was delicious. Others with us have had the ribeye, chicken tenders, grilled sausage, mojo pulled pork and loved it. The stuffed portabella for appetizer was great too. The waitresses are all very friendly as is the owner. We have had Morgan several times and she is very efficient. We will be coming back till time to go back to Indiana.

2  Thank Jolene63
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Being a full time island resident I am embarrassed to admit this was my first visit to EPR. Certainly my loss.
Tuesday dinner with a friend included HOUSE MADE sausage and the roast chicken pot pie. The sausage platter included two long and hefty “links” of densely meaty filling with no noted filler and a perfect touch of heat. The black beans were cooked perfectly.
Chicken pot pie was large, full of tasty chicken with a great fluffy crust.
The homemade sangria was very refreshing.
Barbara, our server, was perfect in every way.

2  Thank FrankJ50
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We have dined here several times and have not been disappointed. The very best of dishes and at reasonable prices. Make sure you stop in here if want a great meal.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

This quaint restaurant serves excellent food. The mojo pork was scrumptious and the taco salad was delicious. The chili was great. Very generous servings and the waitress was friendly and wonderful. The manager visited our table.

1  Thank tcscott1693

Been to El Pollo Rico? Share your experiences!