“BEST PIZZA ON PINE ISLAND”
Review of Pine Island Pizza

Pine Island Pizza
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Bokeelia
Reviewed 13 April 2018

This pizza is fantastic, a NY style, thin crust pizza with great toppings. Wings are also offered and other Italian food. If you're hungry for GOOD pizza, THIS IS THE PLACE!!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered two strombolis with removing two meat topping and and 3 veggie toppings i was charged 2.25 or 6.75 total per pie but when i questioned the lady manager she she said they would only substitute one item per menu. When i tried to explain that i was charged and not substituted
She raised her voice at me. Telling me i had it stuck in my craw that i was cheated. I asked he to show me where it was written only one substitute. She could not. Owner came in and asked if i wanted my food and i said yes. He said i could take it and i would not be allowed back in. I told them to refund you 48 dollar. And i left poor customer service sorry owner's and management. Use caution when dealing with this business

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Had a pizza here, and it was ok, but the owner is ghastly. They are not friendly, and the one time we sat at a table, the owner's wife screamed at a customer at the top of her lungs, made all sorts of accusations, and the other customers were staring and looking very uncomfortable. We got up and left as soon as we could. These people are new on the island, and obviously do not understand how to be civilized to their guests. Why should anyone pay to put up with this kind of treatment?

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Great pizza!!!!!! Salad, simply fresh and incredibly delicious with their homemade dressings. Nice, comfortable surroundings, perfection. Very nice people who own this little slice of island heaven.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I get take out from here often. I love their stromboli. I always have enough for two meals. I usually get extra marinara sauce for dipping. Owners are always friendly.