“Best breakfast in town!”
Review of skillets

skillets
Ranked #13 of 203 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: From light and fluffy pancakes and waffles to our famous Skillets(R) eggs, soups and sandwiches, our menu is sure to appeal to your palate.
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We had 4 adults and 3 children for breakfast and everyone enjoyed their meal!!! From eggs, bacon and hash browns to croissant French toast ,omelets & pancakes everything including the service was great. They have 'skillet' specials that are served to you in small skillets...cute and good.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Most likely one of the Best breakfast/lunch places I've ever been to.very clean and bright.great specials! The breakfast potatoes are soooo good.The menu offers something for everyone.And you can't beat the service...spot on!(Love ya Robin)

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I went here for breakfast recently and was impressed by this place. I ordered an Italian frittata with bacon cheese and avocado and it was one of the best dishes I had during my entire stay n Bonita Springs. Their breakfast potatoes were crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside; different but tasty all the same. The service was promp and courteous, the place is clean and prices are reasonable. Would definitely recommend you try it if you are in the area.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Brought family in for breakfast. Service was great. Our waitress was fun and kind. All the good was good.
The potatoes are sort of whipped with a crunch on top. I ordered what I thought was in a skillet but it was very good. One egg on the table was a little runny but ohh well. We ate it. Lol. Scones so good.
The only downside-- little warm, muggy. I would return.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

On a recent lazy day, we decided to go out for a late breakfast. Skillets looked good on TripAdvisor so there we went. Typical FL strip mall outside, inside is more homey like a breakfast joint should be. So far, so good. Breakfast menu is huge, if you can't find something you like here........ Here's what we ordered: coffee (really good), scones (excellent), French omelette (really good), Low carb skillet (awesome), fruit cup (very good). Service was great. Like most breakfast places, they tend to turn the tables quickly. Wasn't that crowded when we ate, so we grazed for a while, enjoying the coffee. Prices are average or slightly above average but food quality was certainly above average... We will return!!