“Good Fellowship ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Another great time at Bonefish Grille, has the bang bang tacos, with a few cocktails, the service was good glad we stopped in!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We went to Bonefish for our 33rd anniversary, we were seated when we got there, the waiter was in training, the waiter that was shadowing him was on top of things, bread came promptly after we sat down, cocktails then came. We weren't in a rush, which was good, we ordered Band Band shrimp as an appitizer, with the spicy , sauce on the sode, which it was, we ordered our entree, which was a 6oz filet, mash and sautéed spinach. When it came it looked as delicious as it was, out of this world, could have cut it with a fork! For desert, which was complimentary because it was our anniversary, we had quite a choice and we picked coconut pie, wh came drizzled with vanilla sauce and a scoop of home made whipped cream, the pie was heated, and gone in 5 minutes, cause it was so delicious. Go there, you'll love it!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The Chilean Sea Bass is delicious. You need no sauce to flavor this delightful dish. I'm not sure of the spices they use in grilling the Sea Bass but the outcome is terrific. I was diappointed in the green beans. While crisp they were tasteless. My companion suffered the same with the spinach. I enjoyed the house Chardonnay and it is very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Went with our family while on vacation-a group of 10. One child with food allergies, which they were great to accommodate. I ordered the fish & chips-they were okay. Nothing special. My husband ordered the ribeye-he said it was good. My daughters both ordered the Caeser salad with chicken-they both said it was good. Prices are high, but most are in that area. Probably wouldn’t come back here as there are many more original (i.e. non chain restaurants) to go while in the area.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The appetizers were very good. Muscles and edamame beans. The main courses were pretty good but expensive. I had a chicken teriyaki bowl that was good but my wife’s grilled shrimp and daughter’s fish lacked flavor. The waitress was very pleasant but the Service was not very good. We needed to ask for plates to be cleared and for water to be refilled. Unfiltered water tasted chlorinated. We expected more for the amount of cash we dropped for our group of five.