“Excellent Breakfasts!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We recently went to Mel's Diner for breakfast. There is a wide variety of breakfast dishes. Portions are generous, and prices are reasonable. The service is friendly and attentive. All three of us enjoyed our breakfasts. The Mediterranean omelet was especially delicious. The booths are comfortable, and the 50's diner decor provides a casual, fun atmosphere. Mel's is also great for lunch and dinner. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Mel’s diner may have any dish you fancy on their menu, but expect poor execution with a lot of garlic. Will not come back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Although the place wasn't busy when we got there we had a little wait to be seated. I spotted this place as we drove to our hotel right behind the restaurant. I wanted to try it so we did. The food was not good. We tried to order the turkey open face sandwich and they were out of turkey. So I order the Meatloaf open sandwich and my husband ordered the roast beef open face sandwich. They both were horrible. We also had chocolate malts which were very good.the waiter had no personality and was rude. It seems to be a popular place so maybe they were just having an off night.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

7 of us when to Mel’s. Had wonderful food and service ! Large menu - they had a bit of everything. We will go back next time we’re in town

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I shared two breakfasts. Both were cooked as ordered and were very good. the waitress was very polite and helpful. The restaurant was very clean. I definitely will come back. Recommend this place for breakfast.