“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

With hurricane Irma hitting us hard here in FL and no power for days we were tired of peanut butter, tuna and crackers. Enrico's was open so I called in an order for a hot meal to share. I got a veal cutlet and spaghetti to go. I picked up our order and brought it home to share. It came with a side salad and two rolls. It was plenty for two of us to share and was so delicious!

We patronize this restaurant in better circumstances so we were happy they were open to be able to get a hot meal to bring home and enjoy while working hard to clear up all our debris!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Loved it. Lunch specials are priced great and comes with a soup or salad. I had the gnocchi and soup, wonderful. Hear that their pizza and dinner are great as well. Try it.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We had an awesome dinner here the other night.. The pizza was so cheesy and the crust was so good. My daughter had the chicken Parmesan and my husband had the chicken cacciatore. Both of the pasta dishes were delicious. I'm so glad that we came across this restaurant and will be back for sure!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We had truly fantastic Italian food. I couldn't recommend more highly the scallops and shrimp pasta is light cream and crab sauce - I will need to eat this again before the end of our holiday.

I'm giving the place 4 stars because the service was patchy, no drinks order taken until the arrival of the first course. Paper table cloths. A booth seat where the springs needed replacing.

For the eating it's worth a five star.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We tried Enrico's based on the recommendation of a friend and were extremely happy we did. Although it's located in a strip mall, it's actually a nice little place with excellent prices. Our server Nene was great...very friendly and knowledgable. I had the Veal Parmigiana was it was what I hoped for...a nice big piece of veal that was crispy on the outside and covered with lots of cheese and only $16.99. My wife had the eggplant rollatini which she enjoyed very much and only $14.99. Along with dinner I tried the Bierra Moretti La Rossa which was a dopplebock beer which I had never had and it was excellent as well. Delicious food and a great value for your money!