“Just had dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We've been here before but it's been awhile.

The service was excellent as usual.

The salad was lacking. It only had a few slices of red onion and some shredded carrots,but the lettuce was crispy and fresh.

I had the egg plant parm and my husband had the veal parm. It was very tasty and tender and they were large pieces.

We'll go back again, but have so many more restaurants to try!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Enrico's is the go-to place for outstanding and reasonably priced Italian food. An attentive owner, hardworking servers, and a creative kitchen contribute to a lovely dining experience.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is one of the best Italian restaurants I have eaten at so far in my life. The friends who invited us said it was outstanding, and they were right. It was an Italian restaurant, and it was my first visit, so I went with the basics: spaghetti and meatballs and marinara sauce with a salad and Italian bread. I topped my meal off with tiramisu for dessert. I thought I had gone to Italian heaven. I loved this place, and so did my husband. Our friends sure picked a winner for our night out! The meal was deliciously outstanding!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We were looking for an authentic Italian restaurant for dinner while on vacation and this place was recommended by a friend who lives locally. Being Italian myself, I did not want a chain Italian restaurant so we gave it a shot. I can usually judge how a meal is going to be by the salad that’s served with your meal. The dinner salad was lacking in very way so i started to worry a little. It was literally a half of a handful of random lettuce with some spinach leaves mixed in, 3 red onions and shredded carrots. I asked for the house dressing and i got a little container of what tasted exactly like a generic Italian dressing right off the shelf of a grocery store. The meals were good (nothing spectacular) but definitely lacked flavor. I had the Penne Napoli and felt i needed to add salt and pepper just to spice it up a little as it was a bit more bland than I’m used too. Our daughter had fettuccine Alfredo and thought hers was good. Husband and son shared a 14” pizza and they liked it. I had a few bites and thought i was bland and garlicky, but to each his own right!? On the plus side, the portions are a pretty good size, we could have shared one dinner of the pasta between two people. All in all it was good, nothing to write home about. I wouldn’t go out of my way to eat there again when we are back in town. Good service as well!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Delicious pizza, very great sauce and the sliced meatballs were outstanding. Can’t wait to go back for spaghetti dinner. We had carry out and service was prompt. Highly recommend.