All reviews buffalo chips attached restaurant mom and pop large hotel barefoot beach stay there again free wifi noise gym fridge
Reviewed 24 May 2017

An old fashioned Mom and Pop, well kept up. Everything you need. Clean and comfortable. Not fancy, which suited me just fine.

The bed was comfortable, though I was glad it was just me due to the size.

Excellant BBQ and a fun atmosphere at the attached restaurant.

Not for you, if you're looking for a gym, a pool, the Marriot stuff. Perfect for my getaway.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2017

We booked this hotel because it is associated with the Buffalo Chip and we thought it was funny. The rooms and hotel were great. Clean and tidy. A little small, but we only stayed one night. The part that makes this review bad was we were parked in the back of the building where there is a sign about selling drugs on the premises is illegal. Later that evening we were approached and asked if we wanted to "PARTY". when we were leaving the following morning another women drunk & probably high approached our car and started talking to us. there was no altercation, but it was a very uncomfortable situation. The walls were also rather thin and you could hear a lot of partying going on outside. We were traveling with a little one and it was a bit unnerving to have that type of atmosphere around you.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This is a quaint/cozy hotel for the price and the nearby restaurant serves tasty food. The beds are a bit too stiff for my liking but the rooms had charm and were fairly priced and clean.

My main concern was how I was treated after cash was stolen from my room. I had secured my money in an out of the way location that made it easy to tell if it was tampered with. When I returned to find my money was missing and reported the robbery to the front desk they basically called me a liar and did not even act like they were concerned. I filed a police report so hopefully others can be aware.

The hotel is a nice enough place to stay but make sure you secure or take your valuables with you.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2017

This is the second time we stayed at this small vintage motel, this time in room 2. Still pretty much the same but more expensive this time around. Still cheaper than other hotels in the area. Fairly close to Bonita beach and barefoot beach, the best beaches around. Good food in the very popular buffalo chips bar. This time there was a small fold down table attached to the wall, much appreciated. More traffic this year but they are revamping the old town historical district nearby. We got there the last day of a huge art fest.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Trip advisor showed that this motel is pet friendly and I could not find their pet policy on their website ( I wish tripadvisor would list this into). So I emailed them after I booked the motel back in May asking about it and finally got a response 2 days before my arrival telling me that they only take dogs up to 20 pounds,. I have a golden retriever so I call ed to ask if they would make an exception because they gave such little notice to rebook in January but they would not budge and I had to scramble to get another motel and since Bonita Springs has no economical hotels that take big dogs I had to change my destination. I did also try to call them in the past year a few times but they don't answer their phone too much.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple