“Love it!”

Cuisines: Latin, Costa Rican, Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love coming here. Everything that we have ordered on the menu has been great. We are starting to make this place a monthly spot for us. Highly recommend plus it reminds us of our times in Costa Rica.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I have visited Costa Rica multiple times and the food at Lapa's is every bit as good. An absolutely must in SWFL.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I had been wanting to try this restaurant. We got another couple to try it with us. All our meals were excellent. Great waiter. The guacamole had more onion than avocado but homemade chips were very good. Empanadas were small but tasty. All our entrees were excellent. It was very busy on a Friday night. They do not take reservations but we did not have to wait.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I recently ate here with my parents. When we arrived, we were the only customers. But by the time we left, 3 other tables were taken.
The ceviche and guacamole were absolutely delicious!! The salsa was more of a pico de gallo but it was still yummy.
I traveled to Costa Rica about a year ago and the food and atmosphere reminded me of my travels to the beautiful country.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Hoping for a different flavor, we tried this place. It was OK. Shrimp in the salad was great. Guacomole too chunky for my taste. Empanadas a bit too pasty. Price was great.
Wished for a bit more