“Delicious breakfast! ”

Cuisines: Latin, Costa Rican, Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I'm a native Costa Rican and while visiting I encountered this great place; it was early in the morning and decided to visit it since there aren't many traditional Costa Rican restaurants around. I was surprised by the food's authenticity and flavor; also very warm and professional service. The Huevos Rancheros were to die for. I hope to visit Lapa's again the next time I'm in Bonita!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We tried three dishes looking for some good gluten-free options and we enjoyed them all. The staff really knows what's in each dish and cut out your fears at ease.

We had a tasty if unspectacular house special, eggs and black beans that was OK. The fried yucca was great, pillowy like a potato and a great guacamole/cream sauce to dip. And we really liked the fried yellow rice with ham and other ingredients. Very tasty.

Overall a good array of options with tasty results. Nothing 5-star here yet but we'll happily return to try more.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love coming here. Everything that we have ordered on the menu has been great. We are starting to make this place a monthly spot for us. Highly recommend plus it reminds us of our times in Costa Rica.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I have visited Costa Rica multiple times and the food at Lapa's is every bit as good. An absolutely must in SWFL.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I had been wanting to try this restaurant. We got another couple to try it with us. All our meals were excellent. Great waiter. The guacamole had more onion than avocado but homemade chips were very good. Empanadas were small but tasty. All our entrees were excellent. It was very busy on a Friday night. They do not take reservations but we did not have to wait.

1  Thank Nancy A