“Great Food!”

Cuisines: Latin, Costa Rican, Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent Costa Rica Cuisine the best I've gotten outside the country! Efficient friendly service in a great atmosphere!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I'm a native Costa Rican and while visiting I encountered this great place; it was early in the morning and decided to visit it since there aren't many traditional Costa Rican restaurants around. I was surprised by the food's authenticity and flavor; also very warm and professional service. The Huevos Rancheros were to die for. I hope to visit Lapa's again the next time I'm in Bonita!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We tried three dishes looking for some good gluten-free options and we enjoyed them all. The staff really knows what's in each dish and cut out your fears at ease.

We had a tasty if unspectacular house special, eggs and black beans that was OK. The fried yucca was great, pillowy like a potato and a great guacamole/cream sauce to dip. And we really liked the fried yellow rice with ham and other ingredients. Very tasty.

Overall a good array of options with tasty results. Nothing 5-star here yet but we'll happily return to try more.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love coming here. Everything that we have ordered on the menu has been great. We are starting to make this place a monthly spot for us. Highly recommend plus it reminds us of our times in Costa Rica.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I have visited Costa Rica multiple times and the food at Lapa's is every bit as good. An absolutely must in SWFL.