“Authentic Taste of Costa Rica In Fort Myers”

Lapa's Costa Rican Bistro
Ranked #12 of 197 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Latin, Costa Rican, Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

What an outstanding dining experience. Take it from someone that has been to Costa Rica many times, this place is outstanding. I had the Casado. It was awesome!! Get there in time for happy hour(before 6p) so you can wash all that great food down with an Imperial!!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We came here for lunch on a Friday and are so happy that we did! My wife and I have been to Costa Rica and loved it so when we saw this place we knew we had to try it. Definitely did not disappoint. I had the arroz con pollo, it was so good I wish I couldve brought a huge amount of it home. Wife had the tacos and they were also wonderful. The waiter was really happy, place just had a good vibe in general. He brought us 3 different hot sauces that were all very flavorful. I definitely recommend

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I must say right off the bat that the service here is amazing. our waiter was so knowledgable about food allergies and went through the menu with me to help pick out all the things that were gluten free. he was so kind! I ordered the arroz con pollo with sweet plantains and the food came out very quickly. I thought the arroz con pollo was very tasty, perfect amount of spice and great flavor. the beans that came on the side were not seasoned well though. the sweet plantains were great though! I also sampled some of my brothers pacetones and they tasted like a French fried potato cake (aka they were good!). would recommend !

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Bottom line, the dinner we had was so good that it is the only place we went back to for another dinner. You must try the guac & chips. It's fantastic!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent Costa Rica Cuisine the best I've gotten outside the country! Efficient friendly service in a great atmosphere!