“Best Bathroom Ever!”

TownePlace Suites by Marriott
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Boynton Beach
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

My room was clean, modern and well laid out for the space. Although smaller than most it had the best thought out plan for space. The closest had a basket for laundry, several shelves and hanging area. The kitchen was stocked with anything you might need and in addition to the two burners they also offer crock pots at the desk if needed. Lots of open cabinet space too! There was a decent sized desk that tucks away when not needed, a large flat screen TV with smart TV capability and a fantastic shower and all in one bathroom unlike those separate toilet tub/sink. There is a good sized laundry room on the first floor (takes credit cards only) and a decent workout area too.

My only complaints are that the breakfast is boring. It offered sausage patties for six out of the seven days we were there and the elevators are not as clean as they could be for such a new hotel.

Stayed: December 2017
ginellepowell, Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you for your wonderful words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you more in the future.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Lobby area and hallways are bright and cheery. My room was comfortable and large, with a huge shower which refreshingly didn't leak water all over the floor when used. Air conditioning works well and is set up to avoid blowing directly onto the bed, so I didn't wake up with a dry sore throat.
Location is convenient to I-95, and just a few miles east of the large residential areas of Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, etc.
Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
ginellepowell, Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you so much for all your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope that when in the area, the TownePlace Suites will be your home away from home.

Thank you!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

This was without a doubt one of the nicest places we have ever stayed, it had everything; we could have lived there!

Our room had everything you could want or need, it's a shame we were there for only one night. It had dishes, pots & pans, silverware, refrigerator, microwave, small two burner stove and a DISHWASHER, all you needed was groceries! There was plenty of room, nice bed, good size bathroom and convenient to everything. All this plus a really nice breakfast.

Room Tip: Seeing what we had I would assume all rooms were very nice. We were on the back and overlooked a ve...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheCorters
ginellepowell, Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Corters Family,

Thank you so much for expressing your kind words. Thank you for staying here with us and sharing your experience. I hope that you will come and visit with us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

What a great hotel! Usually I try to avoid hotels when we travel (I prefer renting condos or houses because I like having space and a kitchen) but we needed a room for just one night. I was traveling with my husband and two teenagers. I searched for a hotel that had free WIFI, Breakfast Included, Free parking, Queen beds, and a sleeper sofa. TownePlace Suites has it all. Plus the hotel was in a great safe neighborhood and it was clean and stylish. I recently spent a weekend at a 4 star hotel with a friend and honestly this TownePlace Suites was cleaner, nicer, and more comfortable than the much more expensive 4 Star hotel. We stayed in a two bedroom suite. It was so nice that my teens each had a bed and no one had to sleep on the sofa AND two bathrooms was perfect.

Our suite had 3 big flat screen TVs. But the really cool factor is that they are set up so you can easily login to Netflix, Hulu, YouTube etc. and stream your favorite shows. My kids were really impressed with this feature.

Complimentary Breakfast was pretty good. I’ve stayed at a few places that have a better selection but TownePlace Suites had something for everyone. My husband and daughter were pretty thrilled with having belgian waffles. I copied another guest and made an “egg mcmuffin” with a toasted English muffin, sausage, egg, and cheese. They also have plenty of seating, even on a busy Sunday Morning.

I’m not sure I’ll be in the area again but I would stay here again even if it was a little out of the way. I definitely recommend TownPlace Suites.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Robert G, Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you for your gracious review. We really are pleased you had such a wonderful stay and that you appreciate the full value of the hotel.

We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Robert Guarini

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We only stayed for one night as we were going to football game in Miami and it was a great choice. The hotel was spotless, the room spacious clean and well appointed. PJ at the front desk was both efficient and friendly. He went above and beyond in making us feel welcome. We are already booked again this week on our way to another game. This will become our go to spot when coming down.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
ginellepowell, Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time out to tell everyone of your experience here with us at the TownePlace Suites Boynton Beach. We really appreciate your kind words. PJ will be very happy to hear your comments. We look forward to seeing you again sometime in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boynton Beach
9.5 km away
Hyatt Place Delray Beach
Hyatt Place Delray Beach
#2 of 15 in Delray Beach

Been to TownePlace Suites by Marriott? Share your experiences!