Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach(Boynton Beach)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$104
Hampton.com
US$112
US$138
US$108
Hotels.com
TownePlace Suites by Marriott(Boynton Beach)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$107
TownePlace Suites
Homing Inn(Boynton Beach)
US$65
Hotwire.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The price is OK for that hotel standart. The room is OK although the AIr condition is noisy. Furniture is old fasion. The toilets were dirty. The bad is OK. Good for a one night stay but not more. Enough parking space for free.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank menachemle
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for your stay, we appreciate your feedback. Our focus is to continue to improve the property in all areas. We strive to provide a great experience and hope you can return in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed 3 nights here. The staff seemed bothered if you spoke to them for any reason (checking in, breakfast) our room was clean, the bed was way to firm for my liking, and the pillows were too soft going flat. The parking is limited and we had to walk a way to get to our room. It's obvious they don't care about the cleanliness of the outside because the sidewalks and flower beds were covered in cigarette butts. The hotel is supposed to be smoke free, but the hall to our room reeked of marijuana each night we went to our room. Breakfast was limited, and not very good, and there was a lot of meth'd out looking people who would come in and to say overloaded their plates would be an understatement. We definitely won't return here

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1Jessiebelle
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your stay with us, with all the hotel options out there we are delighted that you gave us the opportunity to accommodate your needs. We take pride in providing great service with every interaction. We do apologize for the experience and are aware of the opportunities. We are working diligently towards resolving these items. We hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I was offered a room with tile floors (no carpet) to assist with my allergies was a welcome treat.
How refreshing, room was clean, comfortable, bedding and mattress all good.

All cotton towels and face cloths

The included hot breakfast was fresh fruit, toast, sausages, scrambled eggs.
appealing to me with eggs (hard boiled) and the make your own waffles ....

Staff was very helpful and accommodating with making a few copies as necessary and directions to a notary

This "Inn" is under construction but still very clean and staff is very helpful.... I'll be back and report on the completed construction. <smile>

Room Tip: 3rd floor is good
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Macailla
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciated your patronage to our property. We take pride in providing a great guest experience and we are striving to update and upgrade the hotel. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

My cousin & I checked in on 4/25/17, part of our package deal through "Travelocity".. THANK YOU "Travelocity" for getting me out of that DUMP, where I would not have left even my 5 pups in that room! DISGUSTING!! I understand "under construction"..however..they should tear the building DOWN and start all over.... Broken curtains....(the rooms showed on website are INCORRECT!! Smelled...No batteries in smoke detector, broken/ripped shade on lamp between beds... No so-called "comforter" on top of bed as website shows...... Cracked toilet seat...crook-ed toilet! Once I saw the "ROACH" run across carpet...........I was OUT OF THERE and Travelocity booked me elsewhere!!! Sleep in your car.... Don't sleep at the Inn at Boynton Beach!!! YUK

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mystar89
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Thank you for your feedback on your experience. With any hotel we can not get better unless we hear the voice of the customer. I do apologize for the experience faced. We are working on upgrading and updating the property as we speak. We take pride in providing great service, great amenities at a reasonable price. We strive to exceed our guest expectations and hope we can earn your business in the future. Thanks.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I can't think of a time in my traveling history that I have had a more terrible experience than when visiting this hotel. May of 2017 myself and 4 other celebrity guest were booked to stay at this hotel for 2 nights. From the time of arrival the experience continued to go downhill. The parking is extremely inconvenient with half of the building under construction which wasn't advised prior to arrival, then at check in there were additional fees not advised during booking. The double rooms are standard but the king room was actually spacious with a pull out sofa couch and although simple was clean. At least that's what we thought until one of the rooms had to kill 2 roaches , and a pipe burst in the bathroom causing water to flood and damage personal belongings. I had to walk down to the front to speak to management to get assistance after being sat and told to wait for 15 minutes. You would think with issues such as this the staff would be courteous and accommodating .... no not at all, all the staff we encountered outside of maintenance was rude and acted as if they were the ones inconvenienced. The manager was the worst starting off not by apologizing but stating they would not be paying for the damaged belongings caused by their establishments pipes bursting. We were supposed to receive a refund for the room that we still have yet to receive . There was a special price for this hotel and the photos make it look very nice, but I assure you you are better off paying more to stay elsewhere.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your stay. It seems that our hotel was not to the posh standards for your celebrity guests. We did provide a clean room at a reasonable price. Unfortunately this was not up to the taste of your guests. I did apologize and attempted to compensate for the experience. Thank you again for the feedback.