Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach(Boynton Beach)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
Hampton.com
US$107
Hotels.com
US$140
US$108
HIExpress.com
TownePlace Suites by Marriott(Boynton Beach)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
US$119
TownePlace Suites
US$73
US$68
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 December 2016

If you're looking for a quiet, family friendly stay - LOOK ELSEWHERE! If you're looking for the ambience of a Third World shantytown, complete with huge piles of trash and wandering, glue-eyed vagrants - You've Found Your Destination...you'll feel like barricading yourself in your room, only to realize there's an unsettling odor (the combination of stale cigarettes, mold, and bodily fluids soaked into all fabric surfaces) and that you somehow feel more uncomfortable inside than outside your room. Open furnishing of hard drugs amongst discarded mattresses and piles of previous residents' clothes complete the grim scene when you peer out your window, waiting for dawn to come.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
8  Thank EricHReinach
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We were sent here because we were evacuated from Boca Raton due to Hurricane Matthew, it was done through Expedia as an emergency, so no reviews were looked at. We arrived in the dark, late in the evening and were immediately put off by the manner of the lady at check in, who probably uttered about twelve words to us, about checking i.d. It was scary rather than reassuring to look at the bank of cctv monitors behind her. We had to pay for two days in advance, no negotiation. Driving round to our rooms we felt intimidated by some of the other residents and were worried for the safety of our rental car overnight.
The front door didn't appear secure so we slept with the suitcases against the door. Call it paranoia but that was the impression we had. Positives were that the bed was clean as far as I could see, as was the toilet. No wifi, despite returning to the office for help. We left at 6am and put it down to experience.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank MargaretJay
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

I really don't even know where to start...My fiance and i, along with our son pulled up. I was dreading it already from the outside but we just drove an hour in traffic and we're like whatever, we will just see. As I go in, there is a guy complaining about his stuff being stolen, which he left outside because he said some Indian guy said he couldn't take it to wherever, or whatnot. The lady at the desk was absolutely rude with him,which he did leave it unattended to walk around on his phone but she was a complete (excuse my language) but smartass to him, rolling her eyes and having a piss poor attitude. I went ahead and got a room because it was so late and it was reasonable. When I got in the room, I already had a guy feeling of absolute disgust!! I looked up and happened to notice black mold in our ceiling and on top of that, there were crayons on the door, the headboard was loose on the wall,there were two holes on the base boards that to me looked like something had been chewing, there were wires that had been either cut or whatever and they made an attempt to "fix it" by wrapping electrical tape around it. The door to the bathroom was super wobbly like it had been laying in water, there were some kind of bugs crawling around the sink, there was food and crumbs under my bed, the nighstand drawers had ashes in them, no telling from what, the t.v. was screwed on some piece of metal and the edges were extremely sharp, so if so.done were to accidentally touch it or a kid, like my son were to grab it, it would slice his hand wide open. I really have no words to say about this place other than WOW! I'm super surprised if has not been shut completely down! But on top of all of that, we decided it's not safe to stay there, especially with the black mold. We agreed it was time to get out of there and remind you we had I my been there about 30 minutes and I had pulled the covers down on the bed so my son could sit there. I went to the front desk and told the lady at the front about my issues and she didn't care one bit. I told her I would like a refund because of everything wrong in the room. She had the "maintenance" man come to our room to look at everything, because I guess she didn't believe me when I had taken pics. He was extremely rude with a bad attitude and clearly under the influence of alcohol, and told us that the mold was just from water damage and thtat was that. Sorry, but where I come from, black mold is deadly and is NOT safe to breathe!! I went back down to the front desk and he went to tell the lady about it. He made a measurement with his fingers of how much mold was there and he clearly was blind! He made it about 2 inches long and about an inch wide. I'm reality, it was about a foot and a half long and about 4 inches wide. Anywho, she proceeded to tell me that I should have looked in the room before we settled in and as she was telling me this, she rolled her eyes a,d had an attitude from hell! She was a complete and utter WITCH! She the proceeded to tell me that she could give me everything back except $25 because the bed was un made and the room was not able to be rented for the night. I explained to her that I really needed the $25 because that is a tank of gas, actually almost 2 for my car. I sat there and pretty much begged this child acting woman to let me change the bed so I could get the $25. This want on about 5 minutes and the whole time she was awful! She rolled her eyes and had a smartass mouth on her. She eventually gave in to get me out of the office. Last time I checked, a bad didn't cost $25 to make and I didn't know we were supposed to look for black freaking mold in a hotel room!! That was the worst hotel I've ever been to and no offense to people from Detroit but i stayed at a crack motel in the hood there where the door didn't even close all the way and I would choose that over this place any day of the week. This place is unsafe and the people who work there are absolutely horrid! I would rather sleep in a ditch with sewer rats!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
7  Thank Anessa H
Reviewed 21 January 2016

We stayed here for ONE evening on business. If you would gather all of the comments on this site and compiled them all it still would not convince you of NOT to stay here. Dirty, filthy, smelly is just the tip of the iceberg. Trust me.....it is hotel from hell and beyond.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank jack f
Reviewed 3 January 2016

This was the worst experience I have ever had in any hotel anywhere. I woke up the second morning with dozens of bites up and down my arms and back. The bathroom was moldy and the baseboard was filthy. The room was small, the toilet paper holder was broken, there was no maid service, there were cars coming in late with their radios blaring, and the mattress was so soft that both me and my fiancee woke up with bad back pain. The room was dirty and there were bugs running around on the floor, and the furniture was broken. Never again will I stay there, and I will warn anybody else against the place as well. It should be torn down.

Room Tip: wifi signal was weak
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple